Admin / Operation
Banking – Operation
Business Analyst / Data Analyst
Compliance / Risk Management / Due Diligence
Investment Service – Associate
Legal & Compliance
MPF/Insurance – Operation
Research Assistant / Teaching Assistant
Sales & Marketing
Admin / Operation
Our client is a reputable financial institution, aiming to help maintain Hong Kong's status as an international financial center. It provides extensive training courses to equip the staff with knowledge form different business scopes and good benefits to keep them engaged at work. It also devotes in community events to take up social responsibility.
- Handle daily members' changes and cards issuance to clients and follow up with clients for any outstanding issues
- Handle customers service hotline and other general written enquiries from internal and external customers
- Handle assigned cases of new business and renew policies and ensure policy contracts, invoices and related administrative services are delivered within the service standard, operation procedures and guidelines
- Coordinate with panel to investigate medical card service from members
- Handle other administrative tasks / projects as assigned
- Higher diploma or above
- Hands on PC skills in using MS Word and Excel
- Good typing skills (both English and Chinese)
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Referral : This might not be the job best fit you, but perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit.
REMARK – This position is directly employed by our company. Salary, MPF and Employees' Compensation Insurance will be issued by Advance Resources Personnel Consultants Ltd
Interested parties, please send full resume, expected salary and contact telephone number to “Advance Resources Consulting Group Ltd.” by email email@example.com or fax 3011-9424.